Use Chiastolite when you need to connect with the earth’s energies. Great for use in any type of grounding ritual or meditation.
The name Chiastolite comes from the Greek word chiastos which means cross marked. Chiastolite is a variety of Andalusite but has a distinctive dark cross shape (created by graphite) in its brown/pink coloured body. It may also go by the name “cross stone” or “cross andalusite”.
- Chiastolite has been used since ancient times for amulets and charms to ward of curses, and for other spiritual or religious meanings. This stone is amazing for working with your Root Chakra, but it can be used to energise any chakras.
- Wonderful for use in healing and repairing our Aura.
- Chiastolite is said to create harmony and dispel any negative energies, thoughts or emotions.
- The Cross Pattern signifies the four directions, North, South, East & West and the elements corresponding with them.
- Great for anxiety and when you need instant calm. It has a very comforting energy that helps with reducing stress.
- Chiastolite is a stone for protection, it guards us and keeps us safe. Excellent choice for travelling or going places where one might not feel secure.
- This stone is useful for clearing the mind from any negative thoughts and is therefore excellent for use in problem solving or mentally challenging situations. It can create mental and emotional balance.
ELEMENT: Earth, Water, Fire & Air
PLANET/S: No confirmed associated planet
STARSIGN: No confirmed associated star sign
CHAKRA: Root Chakra (but excellent for all chakras)
MOHS HARDNESS: 6.5 – 7.5 with a orthorhombic crystal structure
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES, INSPO AND ACCESS TO LOTS OF FREE RESOURCES